Senior Embedded SW Engineer (#1112)
Location: Haifa, Israel
Full-time assignment as Senior Embedded SW Engineer in the development of low power state-of-the-art wireless applications and alternative energy solutions.
The position is in a fast-growing start-up thus it would require an “entrepreneur’s attitude” with the ability for independent work, initiative, and willingness to be a “key contributor” in the startup.
- B.Sc. in Computer engineering (mandatory)
- Hands-on experience in embedded ARM-based CORTEX controllers programming in required. Experience with STM controllers is preferred.
- C code is required, C# or Java preferred
- Fluent communication in English (written and oral) at a very high level
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial/startup attitude – independent work capability, initiative, “driving force”, “Can do” attitude.