SCC-LoRaWAN (10 units)
Qty 10 standalone SCC-LoRaWAN wireless solar tag.
The SCC-LoRaWAN is an ultra-compact maintenance-free solar-powered tag with LoRaWan wireless communications. It powers, controls, and wirelessly connects to the cloud a wide variety of sensors.
The price includes:
- Qty 10 SCC-LoRaWAN units
- 6 months of operation including support, warranty, portal use, and firmware upgrades
- Additional months of operation, support, warranty, portal use, and firmware upgrades can be purchased at $15/unit/month
Each SCC-LoRaWan solar tag has unique advantages:
- Enables autonomous operation of your sensors – no batteries, no wires
- Solar-powered by Sol Chip’s LightBattery unique technology
- Internal integrated energy storage
- 10 years 24/7 continuous and maintenance-free operation
- Small size (13x8x4cm)
- Simple out of the box installation and reinstallation. No need for tooling, network technician, etc.
- All-weather outdoor deployment
- Hundreds of SCC-LoRa tags can wirelessly connect to a single LoRA Gateway over license-free LoRaWan radio
- Wireless range up to 15 km (10 miles)
- Automatic, periodic upload of sensors data to the cloud
- Supports all major sensors interfaces (analog, pulse)